We’re giving this awful year of 2016 a kick in the ass with a fantastic show. For the cost of admission, attendees can:
- See the excellent, diverse bands that keep 924 Gilman independent and relevant. The bill includes Dog Party, The Love Songs, Sarchasm, Crowd 9, and Public Safety
- Feast on vegan or chicken tamales from Tamalaria Azteca
- Grab a one-of-a-kind vegan cupcake, homemade by Brittney Luman
- Toast Gilman with a glass of bubbling sparkling cider
- Purchase a compilation featuring all of the bands playing on the bill two months before its official release date.
We look forward to gathering together with our community to remember our good fortune to have each other!